Fundraising News!

I have decided to set a fundraising goal for $5,000 by October 31 and I am working on sharing my project even more. Will you help me share my fundraising page with friends, family, and local equine businesses/organizations? If you are interested in hanging up flyers within your community, please respond to this email and I’ll send you a pre-designed flyer that you can print out. Most importantly, please pray for us as we start this mustang and burro rescue.

Thank you so much for your support! The link to my fundraiser is below. ⬇️

Fundraiser >

Pictured is Talia, a Pryor Mountain Mustang Mare

-------------------------------------

Watch this wonderful story of a mustang who was in danger of going to slaughter, but rescued just in time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ember is Available for Adoption!

Freedom Given Back: Renegade's Story

Georgia's Wild Horses Need Your Help!