Thanks to all of you, this little mare is safe! She arrived at our rescue yesterday and is doing so well. Her expression gets brighter and more alive every time I go out to check on her!

She is very thin, but I can already notice her gaining weight. She gets all of the hay she wants and is enjoying Alfalfa Pellets. I can’t wait to get her on the feed I give my other mustang, Alamo, as it has done wonders for him.

As Rune has just stepped into a new life, she needs a new name, too. I’d like to introduce her to you as Ember! Ember represents all the mustangs in kill pens, and she is a wonderful reminder to me that there is hope for those horses.

Thank you again for your support and prayers! It means so much to me, and I thank God for all of you.

~Erin

P.S. There’s a big story behind our drive home with Ember… stay tuned for a blog post about her rescue story!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ember is Available for Adoption!

Freedom Given Back: Renegade's Story

Georgia's Wild Horses Need Your Help!