Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we are giving thanks for you! Thanks to you, two lives were saved this past year. I hope you know how grateful we are for your support!

I am so thankful to God for all that He has done to make this mustang rescue possible. There have been many times when I couldn't solve a problem, but God stepped in and made everything work out!

Lastly, I am thankful for my mustangs. They have been a huge blessing in my life! Starting this mustang rescue has not been easy, but they have made it all worth it.

What are you thankful for? If you have the time, I’d love to hear back from you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

~Erin, Alamo, + Ember

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, 
and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; 
and his truth endureth to all generations.” (Psalm 100:4-5)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ember is Available for Adoption!

Freedom Given Back: Renegade's Story

Update on the Cumberland Island Wild Horses